Monday, September 7, 2015

What five tips can make one's life more simple?


A) Stop living your damn life online. Stop using social networks. I'm talking about Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Stop using your phone at the dinner table (actually, any table for that matter). Stop playing angry birds on the bus. Talk to the people next to you, or at the very least, enjoy the view. Stop messaging friends. Call them for gods sake. I have been away from my facebook for almost 2 years now and now I know out of my 2000 friends/ relatives how many even tried or bothered to check me / call me to see how I am doing. So what I did is .. point B :)

B) Prune relationships that aren't bring any positivity to your life.People who are negative are only making your life that much harder. Embrace positivity. Stop talking about other people. Gossip is the worst way to get in the shit. A strong and positive support group makes life so much easier.

C) Let go of what wasn't meant to be. Things don't usually go the way they're planned. I often say to myself, "Will this matter in one week? one month? one year?". If the answer is no, forget about it. Move on. Life is about rolling with the punches. Bumps in the road often lead to something much more fulfilling. Look for new opportunities. All the time.

D) Say no more often. Don't be a yes man (or woman). Stop promising things you can't, or don't want to commit to.


E) Stop wishing your life away. "I wish I had more money", "I wish I was more successful", "I wish I was better at writing" etc. Stop wishing. Start making changes in your life. We're only given 80 years to be on this planet. Make use of what little time you have.

Bonus: 

F)  Smile everyday. I see so many miserable people when I go into the city. I'll smile at them and they look at me like I'm the weird one. ME! This really pisses me off. Be happy for everything you have. You have so many things to be grateful for. Your health. Your family. Your children. Your friends. Your education.If you think you have nothing to be grateful for, message me and I'll tell you 20.

Best of luck!
Ann

Courtesy :Quora

No comments: