It is lent season so experiments are progressing in vegetables and new spices
The possibilities for this dish are limited only by what you've got fresh on hand, so don't hold back—add other summer vegetables, like peppers, eggplant, asparagus or sweet onions.
Cook Time :20 min
Vegetables I Used:
2 Pickled pepper
2 Table Spoon(tsp) Oil
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
1/2 tsp Basil
1 tsp Lemon Juice
Linda McCartney Foods - Vegetarian Sausages - 2 No's
- Heat up 2 tsp oil in a flat vessel , add Linda McCartney Foods - Vegetarian Sausages
- When it turns golden brown
- Add sliced onion, salt, basil, pepper and cook till it becomes soft.
- Mean while grill vegetables, I used #George Foreman Grill for by beans and peppers
- Grill vegetables uncovered over medium heat for 6 to 8 mins
- Serve hot with Linda McCartney Foods - Vegetarian Sausages after sprinkling lemon.
Please try yourself and let me know feed back in your time.
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients please refrain from using it.
Pic Courtesy: Iphone